Monday, January 13, 2014
Aging gracefully can be easy for some and harder for others, yet with a few useful tips you will all be looking and feeling fabulous not matter what age.
- Use a good quality skin care range, low in parabens, hydrating on the skin, oil based, with NO harsh acids. AVOID abrasive/ablative treatments and peels on the skin.
- Less is more, having smaller amounts of Botox and Dermal Fillers will give you a more natural look and can be easily topped up later if you want to add a little more. It is harder to correct an over done face than a face that has had minimal treatments.
- A good diet, eating well affects your skin and your health. ‘You are what you eat’ is quite correct, the healthier you are the more it shows on the outside, not to mention your organs internally will be thanking you for it and working efficiently.
- Cutting down excessive alcohol intake and giving cigarettes the boot will immediately give you a youthful glow. Both being dehydrating and aging on the skin.
- Having NON Surgical treatments opposed to going under the knife are more popular these days opposed to a few years ago. Treatments such as Laser Genesis and PRP (platelet rich plasma) rejuvenation are on the increase, there is little to no down time and these treatments are non-damaging on the skin, stimulating and rebuilding your own natural collagen supply.
For a personalised plan on treatments best suited for you, please call Face Plus Medispa on (02) 8897 0000.